CORONAVIRUS - WE ARE STILL OPEN
Following the announcement made by Boris Johnson and the government, we are still permitted to operate. Telecommunications are covered as Key Workers and therefore are deemed as an essential service.
We have already been taking precautions before the announcement made on the 23rd March 2020 to ensure we minimise risk to our work force and to all customers, and we will continue to ensure we do everything we can to stay safe. These measures include;
- Carrying disinfectant with us
- Using disposable gloves
- Cleaning our PDA/Handsets with anti-bacterial wipes
- Keeping a safe distance as much as possible
- Wearing masks where available
If you are in need of a repair or require our services, please do not hesitate to contact us. Despite the measures being taken, we will continue to operate and provide our professional service as much as possible to all clients.
Please note, if you are suffering symptoms of COVID 19 or are self isolating due to being in contact with a person who has symptoms of COVID 19, to protect both our workforce and all customers we will not be able to attend your property. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and would be more than happy to attend once after you have isolated for the 14 day period.
Want to book online?
- Fill out the enquiry form below.
- Once you have completed this, one of our engineers will contact you to discuss your requirements further.
- We will then arrange a suitable appointment.
To make a booking or to find out more about our services you can call us or talk to us online now using our LiveChat facility by clicking the button below.